This is blog of Sase Antic a.k.a. DJ Alex De La Force.
It's covering things related to electronic dance music (house, techno, trance, drum'n'bass, downtempo, breakbeat, jungle, electro, club, disco, eurodance, ambient) and music in general (charts, free mp3 songs download, music news, DJs, album reviews, online audio shops, Macedonian music, concerts, parties), Republic of Macedonia (Makedonija), Information Technology (IT). Balkan music blog.
It also covers other interesting stuff, like: blogging, web design, Internet, photography, entertainment, how to make money online, business, Internet marketing, social networks and media...
What is DJ?
* Disc jockey (also called disk jockey, DJ, or deejay) is an individual who selects and plays prerecorded music for an intended audience. The term was first used to describe radio announcers who would introduce and play popular gramophone records, but today there are a number of factors, including the selected music, the intended audience, the performance setting, the preferred medium, and the development of sound manipulation, that have led to different types of deejays. (via Wikipedia.org)
It's time for the Traditional Mayday Sports Tournament 'VRATNICA 2010'. :)
Some facts about the tournament:
- Exists several decades.
- Organizer: Vratnica Youth.
- Biggest sports event/tournament in Polog Valley (and one of the biggest in Macedonia).
- Sports played in past: football, basketball, and handball.
- Supporters: V.V.R.G. (Vratnica Virtual Reality Group), citizens and firms from Vratnica and the neighborhood.
VRATNICA 2010 Edition
About this year's tournament edition:
- Date: 1/5/2010 (Saturday)
- Location: Vratnica, Sports fields of the primary school "Simche Nastovski"
- Start: 9:00 AM. End: 4:00-7:00 PM.
- Sports: Football and basketball
- Well selected music during the event (plus short DJ set of Alex De La Force)
- Lot of fun and prizes for the visitors of the tournament